Welcome to KalimantanJobs.com, your localised job site designed especially for local talents. Create your account for FREE on KalimantanJobs.com to start looking for your dream job and enjoy these great benefits;
- New upgraded version of KalimantanJobs Job Seeker’s Account
- Easy access to create and update your profile
- Create an instant Online Resume with higher resume visibility
- Keep track of your job applications easily
- Free access to the latest local employment reports, salary reports, career tips and more!
Register for FREE
- Go to https://www.KalimantanJobs.com/login/?register to register your account as Job Seeker
- Click the ‘Register’ button, then select ‘Job Seeker’ (Button will turn into Blue colour when selected)
- Register yourself by creating your own Username using a valid Email Address. (Kindly note, Invalid Email addresses will result in Automatic Disqualification)
- Create your Account Password and ensure to re-confirm your Password
- Verify the reCAPTCHA
- Click select on the checkbox to confirm our Terms & Conditions
- Click ‘Register’.
- Your Job Seeker Account is now ready!
If you fail to register, there could be 3 reasons;
- The username you had chosen is already taken, you must choose a different username, OR;
- Your email address could be already registered earlier by you. If you are rejected, there will be an error message, look out for it and see what is the error message, OR;
- Invalid characters or spaces in your username
What can you do next is to try to register again with below solutions;
- Go to https://www.KalimantanJobs.com/login/?register to register again.
- Ensure to include different and unique username
- Ensure to use a new and different email address
- Avoid invalid characters or spaces in your username
Tips: For a unique and different username, you can use your Full Name (ie: NurRaisabintiRamli) OR to include numeric on your username (i.e.: Raisa96)
If you fail to login, there could be 2 reasons;
- You’ve logged in using the wrong Username, Or;
- You’ve logged in using the wrong Password
What you can do next:
If you forgot your Username;
If you forgot your Username;
- Simply email us at info@KalimantanJobs.com
- Please provide us with the possible Username(s) or Email(s) that could be used by you.
If you forgot your Password;
- Click on “Forgot Your Password?” on the Login page. Or alternatively, go to https://www.KalimantanJobs.com/login/?action=lostpassword
- Key in your Username or Email Address (the email address that you have used to register before)
- Check your email (Inbox and SPAM/JUNK), you will receive an email from info@KalimantanJobs.com the Reset Password URL Link.
- Click on the Reset Password URL link provided in the email to reset your new password.
Few steps to consider:
- If the link provided is not clickable, proceed to Copy the URL Link and Paste it in your web browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc).
- The Password should be at least seven characters long and should not contain any spaces in-between.
- To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols like ! ” ? $ % ^ & ) and Click on Reset Password
You are probably experiencing below problems;
- You did not receive the reset password link from info@KalimantanJobs.com, OR;
- The reset password link that was sent was not clickable
To solve the above problems;
- Click ‘Forgot your password’ on the Login/Register page. Or alternatively, go to https://www.KalimantanJobs.com/login/?action=lostpassword
- You will receive a new reset password link. Click on the link again to reset your password one more time (Please check SPAM/ Junk/ Promotions folder on your email should you do not receive the reset password link)
- If the reset password link is not clickable, do copy the whole link manually and paste it on your browser (ie Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc). From there, proceed to reset your password.